This recipe comes from a blog I found in this blog Bebe a la Mode that I followed for a long time. Britanny don't ever stop writing.
I did it yesterday for my Bible Study and it worked pretty well. So easy, and a good meal.
-300 grs. of ground beef
-1 can of refried beans.
-1 can of red beans.
-One bag of tortilla chips or nachos.
-1 bag of mozarella chips.
1. Place tortilla chips crushed at the bottom of the recipent and put aside.
2. Brown the ground beef and add taco seasoning to it.
3. Now add the refried beans and the red beans to it and mix well. Also you can hava a few diced tomatoes.
4. Place it all in the dish and add more crushed tortilla chips and the grated cheese.
5. Bake it for 20 minutes.
6. Then you can add avocados, diced tomatoes and cilantro, etc..or lettuce, sour cream.
Voila! This is a good recipe you all.