Friday, June 7, 2013

spinach salad with goat cheese, cranberries and nuts


This is a great salad I made the other day...honestly I cannot remember where I got it from...so my apologies if I am plagiarisng anyone out there.  Not my intention. The photos are not great either, because it was late at night.  Anyway, here it is, great for a party for those time when you are asked to bring a dish, or a salad.

A bag of spinach.
Goat cheese (like 50 grms)
Some walnuts
Cranberries (about 100 grms)
I had some german sausages with it
Raspberry vinagrette

  1.  No mistery in this salad. Clean the spinach and cut it up.
  2. Add the cheese in small pieces, and the cranberries.
  3. Add the dressing. The way I make the dressing is:
  4. Use 6 spoonful of olive oil, and 3 of balsamic vinegar, and 2 spoonful of rapsberry or strawberry jam and stir well.
  5. Add a little salt and pepper. You are ready to go. Pour it over the salad. 

Yummy for those who like salty and sweet and strong flavours like goat cheese.


No comments:

Post a Comment