Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I had a Garden


the harvest

One huge inconvenience about living in the third floor of an apartment complex in the heart of Madrid is that there is no place to grow a wee garden. I miss that so much! After 3 consecutive years in the States of planting a new garden every summer, I miss that...


It's crazy how some seeds and a little bit of water can make life so much more interesting and simple and pleasant. Plants don't talk back, or complain. They just wait for you to take care of them, and it only takes pulling out the weeds, some Miracle-Growth spray and if it rains you dont even have to water them.

 So this year, I'll have to be okay with just posting some pictures of my babies

with good friends
.
Me and my seeds having a good time

No comments:

Post a Comment