Wednesday, January 22, 2014

mexican three layer dip appetizer

This is a VERY AMERICAN recipe that my very american roommates have showed me! and it is awesome blossom!!!!!!!! perfect for a lazy night when you dont want to cook but are hungry. 

Hey, not very healthy but it's not too bad either. 

Super easy:
1. Philadelphia cheese (250 grams).
2. One can of chili con carne beans, or just refriend beans.
3. Grated cheese. 
4. Nachos to eat it with. 

Steps: 1. Spread the cheese in a glass tray.












2. Spread the chilli beans.
3. Top it off with the grated cheese. 






4. Stick it in the microwave for about 5 minutes, until it all melts....

5. That's it...okay I wish I had a photo of the cheese melted but I forgot to take it...but basically you eat with nacho chips. So good! and so easy! perfect for a movie night. Enjoy! (I told you it was super american!)

1 comment: