Saturday, October 27, 2018

Lazy Marinera Pasta



Back to cooking! 
Lost count of the last time I wrote here.  But much has happened:

1. I got married!!!
2. I planned a wedding!!!
3. I made it happen!!!

Boy that was SO much work. Anyone that has planned a wedding knows that what I am saying is true. A wedding is crazy work but worth it cause it's once in your life and then you have memories forever.

To my point, I realized that I have abandoned cooking, one of my joys in life. So I have been looking at new recipes to spice up my life, I should say here, our lives.  So I am back readers to keep discovering new flavours and make life more fun since we have to eat everyday.

So here is a lazy recipe that I do when I only feel like boiling pasta but becomes a substantial and tasty dinner, "pasta marinera" I call.

All you need is:

Ingredients
-500 grams of pasta.
-3 cans of tuna.
-2 cans of mussels
-750 grs of peeled tomatoes made puree. (tomates triturados).

So this is all you need, you throw that all together when the pasta is boiled, and voila, you have a great tasty meal. The tomato sauce works incredibly well with these fishy flavours. Kenton was even impressed by how good it all tasted.

By the way the photo is Strasbourgh from last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment