Friday, July 16, 2021

Caesar Pasta Salad


 I have loved this salad this summer! It is so filling, tasty and refreshing. I would like to say that it is dead easy too, but it is not dead easy, perhaps easy but not dead easy. Still I think it is worth making it. The original website called it the greatest matrimony of pasta and caesar salad and I think it is well put.

INGREDIENTS:
For the salad:
-400 grams of pasta.
-4 lettuche hearts.
-2 cups of cubed chicken.
-1 cup of croutons.

For the dressing:
-2 tsp dijon mustard.
-2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
-2 tsp of worcester sauce
-3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
-2 tsp of minced garlic.
-1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
-50 grams of anchovies cut up in bits (optional)

STEPS:
1. Boil the pasta, cut up the lettuce, the chicken in cubes.
2. While the pasta is boiling prepare the cruttons, season them with salt, garlic powder and rosemary (this is optional).
3. Now prepare the sauce. A no brainer mix everything together. I added anchovies but Kenton hates them so I made two dressings.

It's so good you all! the lettuce is a gread addition that adds so much crunch, it is awesome this salad, super refreshing. Pretty happy to have made this because I wanted to learn to make this salad but seemed like a waste of time without the heavy carbohydrates.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment