Monday, July 20, 2020

Natalie Portman's Potato and Beet Salad



Kenton and I have loved this salad this summer. I have no idea how many times I have done it already! Many. 

I found the recipe in Natalie Portman's Instagram. So easy and yummy and refreshing. 

INGREDIENTS:

- 500 grams of small potatoes.
- 2 or 3 beets (already precooked).
- 1 tablespoon of whole grain mustard.
- 3 teaspoons of sweet pickles in little dices.

- some of the  juice of the sweet pickles.
- 1 finely chopped green onion or shallots  chopped.
- some red vinegar or something similar.
- olive oil.
- salt and pepper.


STEPS:


1. Boil potatoes for 20 minutes.
2. Dice up potatoes and beet into cubes.
3. Put dressing together, and for that you have to mix the ingredients above. 
3. Let it cool off in the fridge.

Perfect for picnics and for filling you up during the summer. Super refreshing, easy and colourful!

Oh and I love Wendell Berry summer readings...the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment