Sunday, May 9, 2021

How to make Ranch Sauce



This ranch sauce is so so good. I mean there are zillions of recipes out there, but I wanted one with dried herbs. I mean, who has 4 different types of fresh herbs? So I found this one, and it did not have sour cream or something really fattening and it has worked like wonderfully. I could not find dried chives so I bough them fresh and it was wonderful...but next time I will try to find them dried. Be careful with the salt, do not put more than the quantity there.

INGREDIENTS:
-1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
-1/2 cup of buttermilk.
-1 tablespoon of fresh chives.
-1/2 teaspoon of dried dill.
-1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley.
-1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
-1/2 teaspoon on onion powder.
-1/4 teaspoon of salt.
-1/8 teaspoon of pepper.

STEPS:
1. Mix the mayonnaise with the spices.
2. Stir in the buttermilk and mix it all really well. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment