Friday, October 1, 2021

American Burgers


Burgers are a great way to use mince. This summer we had a picnic with some people and the idea BING! struck. I did this recipe and my american friends, with whom I share the burgers with were pretty impressed. Then since I didn't write it here, I forgot it! So I made them yesterday and so here it is.

INGREDIENTS:
-400 grams of ground beef.
-1 egg.
-a squirt of milk.
-1 tsp of garlic powder.
-1 tsp of onion powder.
-1 tablespoon of Worcester sauce.
-1/4 tsp of salt.
-1/4 tsp of black pepper.
-5-6 tablespoons of breadcrumbs.

STEPS:
1. Combine everything in bowl very very well with fork or hands. You may need to add more breadcrumbs so that it is not too liquidy.
2. Make "balls" and then flatten them to make patties.
3. The way I fry the patties is by putting them in high heat and then quickly turning it down and then after 3 minutes flip them and then cover them. That way they are cooked inside but also a little toasted.

I think this recipe is pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment