Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Fluffy Pancakes

My friend Corinna made some incredible pancakes this winter when we visited her in Vienna. 
How I thought: I am wasting my life! 

So I made pancakes.
And here is the winner recipe that you can find here too...and no buttermilk. This makes about 8.

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup of flour.
  • 1 tablespoon of sugar.
  • 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
  • 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 cups of milk.
  • 1/4 cup of butter melted.
  • Blueberries or bananas (yum)

STEPS

  1. Combine the dry ingredients: sugar, flour and baking powder and salt in one bowl.
  2. In another bow separetaly combine the wet ingredients: milk, egg, and melted butter. Whisk together.
  3. Now combine everything in one of the bowls.
  4. Now grease the pan and when you put the mix add the blueberries.
  5. The first one always turns out quite bad, but the next one is good.
That's it. And if you want 12 pancakes, double the amounts. :) 




And this is a photo of Kenton and I in George Washington' house in Virgnia, Mount Vernon where we got the american flag


No comments:

Post a Comment