Monday, August 13, 2012

Chinese basics from Priscilla-nuren

Priscilla is from Singapore and she taught me basics of chinese food while we were at Trinity. Since I met her I now crave spicy food. She taught me to make sure that meat is seasoned with ground ginger to make the flavour of the meat go max....here are the basics that I jotted down while I was there. (Also she taught me how to lead Bible Studies, how to ask good questions to the text, how to handle tough bosses and how to accept a break up....and keeps teaching me stuff today miles and miles apart). I love her lots!

To make chinese broth


  • chiken broth
  • parsley
  • garlic powder
  • soy sauce
  • salt
To season meat: 

  • ginger
  • rice wine
Order of throwing food to the saucepan
  • meat
  • mushrooms
  • beans
  • pasta
Basic cool recipe for eggplant
  • mince garlic not too fine
  • heat oil, brown it
  • cut up eggplant in pieces and throw into saucepan
  • season it with soy sauce
  • soooooooooooo easy sooooooo good!!! try it!

1 comment:

  1. you bring tears to my eyes, A, just recalling with you our time together. love you, gal.

    ReplyDelete